-
September 16th, 2004, 03:13 AM
#1361
Inactive Member
hey i dont look at hentai, dont you know that by now? .... *looks at little villiage destroyed by his drool* err i guess not >_>
-
September 16th, 2004, 03:54 AM
#1362
Senior Hostboard Member
Nasty... ^-^ I guess they donno what hit 'em...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 15, 2004 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
September 16th, 2004, 11:29 AM
#1363
HB Forum Owner
-
September 16th, 2004, 12:30 PM
#1364
Senior Hostboard Member
ROFL!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] HAHAHA
-
September 16th, 2004, 01:05 PM
#1365
Inactive Member
*gaspzors!* We must meet and play and form mundo clan. Which server are you on?
-
September 16th, 2004, 03:52 PM
#1366
Senior Hostboard Member
Your 3bil! lol Thnx for the info.
-
September 17th, 2004, 12:00 AM
#1367
Inactive Member
-
September 17th, 2004, 12:36 AM
#1368
Inactive Member
XD
Chaos.
My iRO characters:
Reye86: 58/2x Dagger Rogue
Feye: 62/3x shield Crusader (Might be remade into a GC Sader)
Harii: 32/2x Merchant, just for selling shit
Albedo_: 60/46 Battle Aco, to be combo/crit monk
Rubedo_: 25/16 Archer
-
September 17th, 2004, 12:46 AM
#1369
Inactive Member
Played some Pikmin 2 a little bit ago.
Think I'll get Burnout 3 for XBox tomorrow.
-
September 17th, 2004, 06:31 AM
#1370
Senior Hostboard Member
Tell me how could I join...
Burnout2 RAWKZ IMO, I donno what would Burnout3 look like!! Nevan, if ya get it and have time, plz write a review... I <3 that game!! ^^^
Speed... yeah...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks